Security as it should be… Simple.
Introducing Dome9 Instant Access for Google Chrome Users
1-Click Secure Access to Any Cloud Server
The Dome9 Instant Access gives Google Chrome users secure, on-demand access to any server in any cloud. With just the click of a button in your Chrome browser, you get time-based secure access to one or more cloud servers.
Dome9 Instant Access:
• Gives you 1-click secure access to any cloud server
• Eliminates the need to log into Dome9 Central to get secure access
• Notifies you when your secure access lease is about to expire
• Allows you to extend your session with just 1-click
Installing Dome9 Instant Access in Google Chrome
It takes less than a minute to install and configure Dome9 Instant Access in Google Chrome. Simply:
- Search for the Dome9 Instant Access in the Chrome web store.
- Click the Add to Chrome button and Install in the dialog.
- Click the Dome9 button, enter your credentials, including your Dome9 API key located in Settings in Dome9 Central, and then Validate.
- Select the servers and services you wish to access via Dome9 Instant Access, and click save and close.
- That’s it – Now whenever you click the Dome9 Instant Chrome button in Google Chrome, you’ll get secure access to any of your defined services.
Don’t have a Dome9 account? No problem – Sign Up! It’s free, and it only takes a minute to create your account.